Monday, February 15

hapi CNY! =3

hey guys!!!!!!
it's been so so long i've not online!!!!!
miss you bloggie....
sorry for abandoned you...
just because of the stupid streamyx.
grrrr....
now, how can i update my blog??
i went to my kampong 拜年
just borrow their laptop to use oni!!!
haizz.. even their laptop, broadband....
are high tech than ours! XP
so syiok.... lastly can find something make me feel
FUN! (=
really having a bad trip here~ o.o
firecrackers just on top of my head...
kopitiam no water means no mee ?!
dead lizard under my bro's bed
nothing to do besides drink eat chat or sleep!
must rampas laptop to online.
of course! i won! i'm online-ing now!
because i rampas dao le!! ahahaha....
going crazy~~~ lalalala.
this morning,
gonna got mad with my dad..
sometime he is really troublesome!
he just scold people without any reason
and always force us to follow what he said!
the most terrible thing which i hate the most is
he won't inform or plan further with us on something!
please.... i don't like any surprise which really make me feel that surprise!
during this whole week of holiday...
of course i have my own plan
the first three days spend with ma family
then rest for two days
and lastly with friends! C=
but he spoil it!!
if i didn't speak out
i don't think he will tell us what his plan!!
grrrr..... hate.

ah! new year lar......
don't think about bad things. =D
quite complicate what my brain thinking now...
can't say out here...
cause i don't know how. ahahahaha....
anyway.
have a happy chinese new year everyone ..
will miss you all a lot
no idea about when i'll be here the next time~
XD
miss me too~~ XP

No comments:

Post a Comment