Tuesday, February 2

奥买尬!

OMG!
today I said something so so wrongly....
"drrrriiinnngggg....'' math lesson just ended. I stand infront of the class and announced something regarding the school magazine to all my beloved classmate. == hmm... they just like enjoyed doing their things, while me myself enjoy talking to the wall. sigh. my watch pointed on 9.45am.... it's weird that people in class didn't rush to canteen or toilet at this recess time!? maybe they forgotten today is 1st recess?? so, i shouted " hey... now already 9.45 lor... go recess lar~" C=
but, their respond was... huh?
"wei... it's 8.45 now. can go recess ya!?" someone replied. == fish~~~~~~~

ahh... my ear is bleeding...!!!!
1 month ago~ i go pierced my right ear... cause stuck liao...
1 month later~ that's means now. i thought it already recover.... yet it bleed like mad today!!!
blood... blood! BLOOD!! faint~~

concert theme =冬.随想=
actually, i don't like it! and i don't think anyone will like it, except ... her. sigh.
aiks. i've no idea about the cover of booklet!!!!! anyone can help!? =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment