Monday, December 7

monday.

what a crazy morning!
there will be a life saving training on 8.30am. unluckily, im the earliest person who woke up.... and, here start the day-mare!!! as i switched on the light in kitchen, i saw a rat!!!! ish!!! it hide quickly when noticed i'm there... i shouted~ tomato sauce mee will be my breakfast, this was the first time me alone cooking mee!! yay. tasted not bad, ahahhaaa... there are two basins and i just pouring the soup into one of the basin, the left hand side one. wah!!!! two insects 'pop' out from the right basin!!! omg~ and i look clearly..... that was TWO DAMN SHIT COCKCROACH!!!!!! A COUPLE ONE!!! WTH!!! that really shocked me, besides standing there, i've really no idea what should i do!!! ahh!!! i know, i shouted~~ ewww.... their size really extraordinary HUGE!!! ewwwww!!!!! then, gotta unlock the front gate of my house..... what again. a spider there. seemed like saying MORNING~ to me.. == u are so blocking, u know!!!! errr... shiu~~ what had happened on this early morning made me think that , oh my little cozy house... it just going to become a habitat for PESTS and also INSECTS!!! =HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP=
life-saving training....
cold windy blew so strongly, made me cant stop trembling!!! maybe my yummy breakfast was just too yummy?! i felt wanna vomit during the training!!! burp! there will be several days more training during this holiday for those members who are going to sit on the bronze medallion test~ aiks.... im going to take this test with some juniors, included f1!!!! not because of what... but just... arr... dono!? hope this time i can take it and pass, of course. but then, when i know the date of test might crush on music camp.... my brain turned blank~ yay. ==
cello class! c=
wah!!!!!! i got a good news!!!! but no bad news... maybe some can be count as bad..? yay. mr lim told me to join the amc's symphony chamber!!!! me and faith will be playing on cello. yay. that's really so surprise!? hmm... still thinking, why me? im not a cellist in amcco what?! whatever... one year later, i won't be having that much time to spend on music.... but i hope this wasn't true! T.T and from now onwards, i'll try to appreciate every moment that i'm spending on the MUSIC!!!
after cello class...
aiks... there should be class for the chamber to practice together... but already planned to hang out with miin and xiao ling~ yay. so sorry, gotta absent for the 1st practice. eheheheee... me and miin start waiting xiao ling at almost 1pm. darn her, late for an hour!!!! == bad! then, decided to sing like mad at k-box for FOUR hours... == hmm... speechlesss... i don't mind... but, we three person gotta eat off 6 sets of meals just because we added for longer time. of course paid more..... hmm... miin was so enjoy singing, no matter pop songs, old songs, duet, cantonese, english, korea, japanese, indian, thai.... she can handle?!?!!!! walau~hmm... xiao ling leh... just laugh, laugh, laugh... smile, smile, smile... shout, shout, shout.... so 自high! zzz... and me?! feel so COLD~ freezing... till my lips were trembling, hard to sing. and most of those songs i don't know how to sing == listening two of the siao poh enjoyed singing.... eating french fries.... hmm... what for i came and not singing?! nothing... just, as long as having time with you two siao people that's fun to me... yay. that whole evening was really happy... cause, you two were there with ME! =D
till 7pm, we left k-box. then, rushed to jusco. my mission was to buy a luggage bag(my mum's order) and also bottle for me. so everthing just done in a few minutes, cause mum shouting through the phone: dad is coming!!!!!!!!! errr... so gotta rushed. and i bought a greeny luggage bag just for $99 and a greeny bottle. xiao ling, stop saying 你好有wa!!! lol... not me 有, it's my mum... ahahhaa... and 'bianeyo'. cause made u scolded by your mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment