Friday, December 4

holidays.. HOLIDAYSSSSS.... C=

what I've done??
--> i cut my hair..
ahahaa... looks more like mushroom now. my hair is natural curls and it's damn messy now..

--> practicing si koid~
yay. i love si koid a lot. but i can just spend some time with it... coz i gotta work!!

--> earn some $$
besides sitting in my cozy house and wait for the food drop from the sky, i decided to work in my mum's market. C= my duty is to stand at the counter and collect money from those customer.^^ u might meet any kind of people there, adorable child, stingy uncle, generous aunt, weird granny... ahaha... working there just something fun~ but lots of people said me and my sis are twins!?!?! i hate this statement!! XP i'm not good in communicating, of course the same condition when facing with the customers or more worst. So, i just SMILED.

--> tired of my breakfast!!
errr.... that's enough. my dad and mum were so enjoyed with their breakfast in kopitiam... those old old one. and everyday eating mees ,drinking tea... the similar tea!!! oh gosh!!!! how bored is this!?!? the worst is that my dad will just having his bored breakfast at the same kopitiam for several morning, he said that their mees add very little seasoning?! ==

one more month of holidays left!! aiks... time really precious!!! Xp

No comments:

Post a Comment