Monday, August 24

the day without kakak.

hmm.... is damn shame to write on tis topic. but, im damn angry wif tis. So, i'll type all my anger here!

things began on ysterday evening and im not around when the incident happened... my sis told me, whispering: we found kakak's hp, mum kept it. me: then?? my sis: im afraid of kakak... == and the day went on in peace and just normal~~

today. hehee... woke at almost 12noon, it's hard to get out from a sweet dream. and , here come the DAYmare. i heard downstairs with noise.. people arguing.. i rushed down. eee.... kakak holding bags in both hands (leaving??) ,she's crying == and shouting against my mum. WAOH!!! wat happen. jz noisy...noisy... noisy... messy...messy... and kakak hide herself outside my house?? she didnt do housework. so, me, my sis, and bro gotta do it ourself!!!!! hmmm... im juz planned to practice my sheng!! coz, later on gt appointment and no chance to practice anymore~ we swept the floor and mopped it, too. so dusty! hmmm... she didnt even cook lunch for us. so, my mum bought CHA XIU fan for us. so oilly! doing holidayhw after eating. 3 pm, daddy fetch me and my sis to clinic. my sis putting braces too. and we r look 80% alike?? no way!! im must do something and not allowing other ppl guess she is the eldest one, im smaller than her?? == now, we gotta wait....wait.....wait again.... almost 6 oclock! ish. we stayed in the clinic for 3 hrs!!!! sigh. lol. when we reached home, kakak cooked dinner for us...the last dinner?? XP now, kakak's agent arrived. (she said : ok, i'll come at 1pm, but she late for 6 hours??) agent councelling kakak in kitchen.. she cried as the agent arrived. i hate her crying. annoying. wat for she cry?? show piteous?? it's her fault!! XP later, dad and mum arrived. conclusion, she want to leave...leaving tis cozy house.. silly her... she wants to leave immediately, packing her things. but the agent rushed on time, tell her to stay till 2molo morning and pick her up. she still want to leave!! LCLY (everyone say so~~) she got scolded by agent. hoorrrayy!! stop crying!!! irritating!!! i washed all plates tonite. sigh.

but, i cant imagine wat my live will be....without kakak. my time will full with just doing housework..... wuuuuu. i cant cook, clean plate, wash clothes, ironing........ do them well~~ wuuuu. tat's reli big prob. in another hand, without kakak, mayb i can learn to be more independence.... not rely on other ppl all the time... gotta be a BIG GURL now, isnt?? hmm... u, bad kakak, so bad not appreciating tis cozy family, warm house.. juz shiu, shiuu, shiiuuuu... letting a bad guy in my house reli adding trouble for us. hmmph. she'll leave us by 2molo morning, 9.30am. ( if the agent reach on time ) going to say mariah carey's BYEBYE. byebye~~

and.....and.... going to penang tomorrow. sked of AHINI influenza. praying to GOD.... pls bless my family and i~~ hehe == have a happy journey! yay. pack my things now
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment