Tuesday, June 2

at last~~

my first post... firstly,i found Ling created a blog! plus, sei Teng so willing to gt my blog add??(actually i din hv, or forgt..wateva)== FAN!! so....im forced to create blog~~wuwuuh..
today....damn busy in skul. BUSY:collect $$.....practice....teach junior....'urgue' wif bass ppl~~ PHIU.... coz cello + bass classroom was so messy...sweets everywhere, tables chairs here n there.... so, they were punished to clean CO room!!yay!!

4.30pm, im home!!tired..... tuition on 6pm!!!!....im not yet done wif my work, but already fed up!! i hid in my room wif door locked n thinking about 2molo......trip to cameron highland!! i arranged clothes....sweating.(my room was HOT!) n nearly fall asleep..... wuuhhh....tuition time, being scolded by teacher~{T^T} hz....im sleepy + half-done homework, he's angry and im MAD! ><>

YAY! my luggage already packed!!!PHIU....sweat.... hate the weather, damn hot..
cameron....im coming!!!n i wont sweat again!!!!!!weeeeeeeeeeee.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment